The MyBrewbot server has 5 ports open for different security levels.
- 80 - plain TCP connection for the hardware (no security)
- 8080 - plain TCP connection for hardware on the Local Server (no security)
- 443 - SSL/TLS connection for the Mobile Apps and hardware with SSL
- 9443 - SSL/TLS connection for the Mobile Apps on the Local Server and hardware with SSL
- Hardware may select to connect to 443 (9443) or 80 (8080),
depending on it’s capabilities.
Connection between the app and the server is always done through SSL/TLS,
so it is always secured.