How to move from MyBrewbot 1 to MyBrewbot 2 using the flash zip file on a Windows PC
8 Easy Steps:
- Download MyBrewbot2 zip file
- Unzip the file and follow the Flashing Instructions contained in the zip file
- Perform a hard reset
- Uninstall the MyBrewbot 1 app from your phone. If you're using an Android Device then you will have to clear the data and cache before deleting the app. Go to Settings/Apps on your phone, select MyBrewbot/Storage and delete, then uninstall.
- Install the MyBrewbot 2 app on your phone
- Open the MyBrewbot 2 app and select 'Create New Account'. Don't worry, your MyBrewbot 1 settings for Smartplugs etc are all still stored in the controller and you can use your old account email and password
- Set up the WiFi access to the app in the normal way.
- You're done.